University of San Francisco
Job Type: Full-Time
The University of San Francisco Enrollment Communication Technology Assistant Director, in Academic and Enrollment Services, is responsible for managing the system and tools to produce cross-media communication with prospective and admitted students. Reporting to the Director of Admission, Associate Dean, Academic and Enrollment Services, the Enrollment Communication Technology Assistant Director will have oversight and detailed responsibilities for managing prospective student and applicant service relations communications, using the Hobson’s EMT Connect 2 CRM .
- Oversee, manage, and utilize Hobson’s EMT Connect 2 CRM in coordination with designated university web applications and processes, including ApplyYourself, the online graduate application management tool, and USFConnect web portal and online resource hub.
- Serve as point of access to Hobsons Connect for the Office of Admission, Admission Operations and Applicant Services, Graduate Admission Operations and Applicant Services, Branch Campus administrators, and graduate administrators in the University’s schools and college.
- Serve as the University’s main administrator for assessment, maintenance, services, needs, updates and upgrades as provided by CRM vendor Hobsons.
- Develop, maintain, deliver and update, with input from university administrators at all student levels, prospective student online inquiry/request information forms. Manage data attributes, maintain request information pages, import prospective student data and create email filters.
- Design, build and deliver, in coordination with admission administrators, prospective and admitted student email and text message communications. Build and manage database filters for admitted students. Prospective student emails comprise approximately two-thirds of requests, admitted student emails one-third of requests.
- Implement communication plan requests, including electronic communications and lists for traditional mail and other modes of communication.
- Develop, design, build and deliver CRM outreach to prospective undergraduate students’ parents.
- Develop additional creative and up-to-date utilization of CRM .
- Coordinate CRM with social media efforts. Coordinate chat sessions via Hobsons Group Chat module.
- Provide detailed reports and prospective student lists to admission administrators. Manage and fulfill multiple ongoing and ad hoc requests.
- Help identify and maintain program updates and text changes for the prospect management system throughout the year
- Assist in the analysis and understanding of reported data and information. Apply critical assessment and safeguarding of quality control to mitigate error.
- Manage and coordinate communication and communication technology (communication plans, online portal, database filters, data migration to Connect,) with ApplyYourself online graduate application, managed by the Associate Director of Graduate Admission Operations and Technology and in conjunction with administrators in Graduate Admission Operations and graduate administrators in the University’s schools and college.
- Set up permissions and oversee and implement training, develop training materials, documentation, support and programs to ensure best practices and effective, efficient, and accurate use of systems and tools. Coordinate CRM across University departments and units for uniform and optimum utilization.
- Coordinate efforts, initiatives and campaigns with University Web Communications and Services as necessary: quality assurance, graphics, design, self-service and other needs as determined. In collaboration with University Web Communications and Services, maintain EMT (Enrollment Management Technology) self-service web portal.
- Oversee relevant projects and other related duties as assigned by the Director of Graduate Admission Operations and Applicant Services.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a subject area related to information systems and computer applications. Experience can substitute for field of study
- Excellent communication skills, particularly writing skills, and extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to critically assess and correct messaging, content, or filtering errors
- Experience with varying constituencies and clients across university programs, student levels (undergraduate, graduate, non-traditional)
- At least two years’ experience coordinating with technical and non-technical staff colleagues
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Familiarity with higher education desirable
- Must be able to work some evenings and weekends
- A commitment to Affirmative Action goals
- Understanding of and commitment to USF’s Vision, Mission and Values
- Commitment to Jesuit Catholic values in creating a learning atmosphere that nurtures among students the faith that does justice.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: www.usfjobs.com
- Experience in electronic communication planning and prospect relationship management
- Solid knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge and understanding of database systems and web-based tools
- Experience managing prospective student and applicant service relations and communications via a third party vendor CRM
- Experience with ApplyYourself, or similar application process management tool
- Experience with undergraduate and graduate marketing and recruiting
- At least two years’ experience in electronic communication planning and prospect relationship management
- At least two years’ experience in developing websites
- Solid knowledge of HTML , CSS
- Familiarity with Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop or Fireworks
- Solid knowledge of graphic and user interface design
- Experience using web analytics to maximize site impact.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple complex projects
The University of San Francisco is an equal opportunity institution of higher education. As a matter of policy, the University does not discriminate in employment, educational services and academic programs on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age (except minors), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition (cancer-related and genetic-related) and disability, and the other bases prohibited by law. The University reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities under the law.
Copyright ©2012 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency