Supervises and guides staff and supervisors in maintaining a safe and pleasant environment conducive to good patient care.
As an indirect patient care provider: Provides support services using age appropriate interpersonal communication.
REQUIRED LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
1. Communication: Strong written and verbal skills are demonstrated in reports, correspondence and presentations. Ensures staff are kept informed of Medical Center and departmental priorities. Communicates vision statement and medical center strategic priorities and demonstrates commitment toward their achievement.
2. Professional Development: Participates in conferences, workshops, and other professional development activities to maintain licensure and/or remain professionally current with advances in field of expertise.
3. Staff Development: Ensures staff receive mandated inservicing in Safety, Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Customer Service, Infection Control and any other inservice that may apply.
4. Problem Solving: Recommendations and decision making reflect strong analytical skills and focus on quality, cost containment, and impact of change on other departments.
5. Customer Service Management: Incorporates the Medical Center's Customer Service goals in developing and/or revising departmental policies and systems. Continually reviews the service delivery process to exceed customer expectations. Is perceived as a role model by staff, peers in customer service leadership.
6. Project Management: Participates in multidisciplinary task forces, committees and projects, demonstrating team spirit and ability to work with different internal customers. When leading a project team demonstrates the ability to bring together different views and skills toward timely and effective completion of project objectives.
7. Clinical Leadership: Provide clinical supervision to clinical management staff. Leads clinical (treatment) planning meetings. Provide inservice training and maintenance of clinical standards. May provide leadership for hospital-wide clinically oriented committees.
1.* Participates in hiring of personnel; recommends promotions, disciplinary action and terminations; carries out annual performance appraisal of employees supervised.
2.* With the Director, devises work schedules and coordinates all activities and projects of the department, assuring that departmental production schedules are met.
3.* Assists Director in preparing annual budget for department; monitors expenditures throughout the year to assure that department is operating cost effectively.
4.* Maintains records as required by departmental policies and procedures, including Quality Assurance program records.
5.* Supervises the work activities of Environmental Services Supervisors.
6.* Implements requirements of JCAHO, Department of Health and OSHA and ensures that standards set by regulatory agencies are met and maintained.
7.* With the Director, develops, organizes and implements required training programs to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the work force and to develop and encourage new ideas and techniques.
8.* Sets par levels for inventory of departmental supplies and equipment for the department; maintains levels of supplies in all units and reorders as required.
9.* Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
10. Adheres to the Medical Center's policy on Conflict of Interest, which includes completion of a Conflict of Interest Certificate on an annual basis.
* Indicates an Essential Job Function
High school graduation or equivalent required; participation in a sanitation management program preferred.
3-5 years of housekeeping experience, in a hospital required, including 2 yuears of supervisory experience.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Good organizational ability.
Speaks, reads and writes English to the extent required by the position.
The name is a mouthful, but if you choke while trying to get it out, Maimonides Medical Center can help. The not-for-profit hospital offers...