Oversee the day to day operations of the FBEI to ensure that it is in keeping with the Institute’s mission, both internally and externally.
- Provide primary leadership in the organization, execution, and management of all events scheduled by the FBEI both on and off campus, ensuring that the vision is in alignment with and in support of the mission of the FBEI , FSB , and PLNU . (20%)
- Lead efforts, activities, and initiatives associated with the evening and 5th year MBA . (15%)
- Develop high level internship opportunities with strategic partners in the business community for the 5th year MBA program, while providing career and internship counseling for all MBA students. (15%)
- Assist the FBEI Executive Director and Associate Dean of Graduate Business Education with planning and scheduling of strategic initiatives related to the evening and 5th year MBA and School of Business. (10%)
- Manage and oversee scheduling and compensation for independent contractors hired on a per project basis. (10%)
- Recruit, hire, and supervise the student staff in the day-to-day facility operations of the Institute. (10%)
- Direct FBEI Assistant and student staff to execute website, social media marketing, and advertisement development efforts on behalf of the FBEI . (5%)
- Oversee day to day Institute operations, expenditures, and revenue related to the operational budget and other Institute accounts. (5%)
- Be the primary provider of internal communication between faculty, staff, and students with a secondary external role. (5%)
- Such other duties and responsibilities as assigned. (5%)
- Minimum four years of skills and experience in business operations is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in some areas of operations including business development, management, strategy, marketing, entrepreneurship, and related fields is recommended.
- Proficiency in workplace IT systems including: MS Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, and ordinary business systems.
- Strong attention to business trends and issues and willingness to grow personally and professionally through continuing education, workshops, and interaction with business partners, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, essential both internally and with new and existing external university relationships.
- Understanding of and commitment to the spiritual mission of the University.
Physical Demands (if applicable):
Sitting for periods greater than one hour. Use of computer equipment: computer keyboard, mouse, and monitor. Vision to read documents, e-mail and other correspondence, and reports on paper and computer monitor. Hearing and speaking to communicate effectively with others in person and by phone. Will also stand, stoop, push, pull, and lift up to 10 lbs throughout the day.
Varies depending upon the position.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Point Loma Nazarene University - 15 months ago