BASIC FUNCTION: Responsible for overseeing support for Northwestern Mutual field offices participating in a key program to increase marketing engagement. Works with the marketing director in each office to expand Northwestern Mutual’s local market presence and increase financial representative productivity and revenue through program implementation.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's degree in business or business related field required; MBA preferred. Eight or more years of professional marketing or business development experience or in a consulting role with a sales force in a marketing or training capacity. Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to negotiate and persuade within all levels of internal and external stakeholders. Ability to creatively and systematically convert opportunities into action and results. Strong leadership skills with proven experience in managing projects, systems and/or processes. Proven experience with leading teams and developing individuals. High degree of personal initiative and motivation with proven ability to promote change. Ability to influence and consult with top sales people/producers by providing creative strategies that are credible and positively impact the sales process. Superior organizational skills. Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Develops the strategy to support field offices participating in the program and works with an internal team to execute this strategy.
- Responsible for strengthening relationships with field office leadership, the local marketing director, financial representatives and other internal and external program stakeholders.
- Oversees the development, implementation and review of marketing plans, budgets and expense reimbursements for participating field offices and financial representatives.
- Supports local marketing directors in their consultations with financial representatives. Serves as a content resource for key marketing strategies such as client segmentation, prospecting, promotion, client experience, cross/up-selling and target marketing. Provides guidance to the field office and marketing director on planning and executing signature client events.
- Manages program metrics and measurement including field office and financial representative reporting and analysis.
- Collaborates on field office budget allocation, program resource needs, internal team assignments, program processes and documents.
- Provides program leadership to a team of internal marketing consultants and specialists that support the program.
- Consults with one or more field offices participating in the program.
- Individually consults with financial representatives and employs an established marketing consultation framework to help increase their productivity and revenue.
- Collaborates on marketing education and training sessions for the program held throughout the year.
- Helps coordinate resources to address field office marketing training and education needs.
- Delivers marketing training based on audience need (presentation, webinar, workshop, etc.)
Northwestern Mutual - 13 months ago
The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company - Milwaukee, WI (Northwestern Mutual) has helped clients achieve financial security for more...