- A bachelor's degree with at least 18 hours of child development is required. Masters Degree Preferred.
- DCFS Director Credentials Required
- 5 years experience as an Early Childhood Education Director.
- 5 years of supervisory or mentoring experience.
- Must be able to exercise mature judgment and decision-making skills.
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task effectively.
- Must have good communication skills.
Position is a full time(6am- 3pm), position and is available August 1st, 2013.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Childcare services, open 6am-midnight. We accept children ages 6wks up to 12yrs old