Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting
the education and development of our children first and
foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care
Group, know you will be joining a team that is
passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for
all the challenges that lie ahead.
As a Program Assistant Director, parents, teachers, and
your Director will look to you for answers, direction
and assistance. You will be trusted with a wide range of
tasks that will be essential to the smooth running of
the School as well as to the educational development of
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a
Program Assistant Director include, but are not limited
- Make a difference every day!
- Assist the Director with the operation of the
school, ensuring that the school is operating in
accordance with company and state licensing
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring
and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help
children discover new things each day.
- Teach, educate and monitor children as needed.
- Assist Director in staff development and training.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a
major role in making the company a provider of
choice in educational programs for the communities
that we service.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
In order to be considered for this position, you must
meet all state licensing requirements, including:
childcare, child care, preschool, pre school, day care,
daycare, early childhood education
- 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 60 college credits with 18 credits in early
childhood education (ECE) OR
- 2 years of child development experience and 30
college credits with 10 credits in ECE and proof of
enrollment in college until 2 years of college with
18 credits in ECE have been achieved OR
- Completion of a credentialing program with 12
college credits in ECE and 2 years of child
development experience OR
- Completion of a training program accredited by
the American Montessori Society or Association
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Learning Care Group - 23 months ago
Take your seats and pay attention, class: Learning Care Group takes care of children who are between the ages of six weeks and 13 years. The...