Performs varied and complex administrative duties in the management and coordination of a large specialized project and/or program. Requires independent judgement and application of established policies and procedures. Works under general supervision with evaluation based on overall results obtained.
- Displays abilities to manage and create all aspects of Pediatrics Patient Satisfaction monitoring and training program.
- Collaborate & consult with Pediatric clinics collectively and individually to improve needed areas of service as identified by patient satisfaction results and scores.
- Overall display SPIRIT Values and standards in work attitude and actions in appearance, attendance, cooperation, timely & courteous responsiveness, and attentiveness.
- Evaluate and monitor employee performance of established customer service standards via clinic walk-thru visits, patient satisfaction scores and patient concern data.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in the area of specialization or closely related field. Three years of related administrative and technical experience. Additional job related education may be substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Very good communication (written and verbal) skills.
Security Level (TTU only)
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
If yes, are select agents used in this laboratory?
Texas Tech University HSC - Lubbock
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
Hourly Pay Range
15.38 - 25.96
Monthly Pay Range
2666.67 - 4500.00
Internal Candidates Only?
Internal Cand Open Date
Internal Cand Closing Date
The entities of Texas Tech University System are Equal Opportunity employers and are in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Texas Commission on Human Rights Act (Texas Labor Code, Chapter 21), Americans with Disabilities Act as amended, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Texas Tech University - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -