Performs varied and complex administrative duties in the management and coordination of a large specialized project and/or program. Requires independent judgement and application of established policies and procedures. Works under general supervision with evaluation based on overall results obtained.
• Supervise 3 Academic Specialists assist with supervising graduate assistants, student assistants
• Assist with analysis of all budgets associated with TTAP
• Hire, train, supervise, and assign duties to personnel as needed
• Primarily supervise the Tech Transfer Acceleration Program
• Actively contribute to and participate in management discussions and decisions
• Responsible for all program requirements related to the Tech Transfer Acceleration Program
• Market Tech Transfer Acceleration Program
• Market outreach program and study advisement program
• Serve as direct contact for the Tech Transfer Acceleration Program
• Coordinate all data collection and supervise graduate assistant
• Coordinate dissemination of TTAP information to all TTU denied students
• Maintain TTAP website and update all publication material
• Create/maintain relationships with faculty teaching courses
• Create/Maintain relationships with respective Community colleges
• Actively recruit TTAP students on a daily basis
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in the area of specialization or closely related field. Three years of related administrative and technical experience. Additional job related education may be substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
This is a Security Sensitive Level I Position: Applicants for this position will be subject to a criminal background check and may be required to be fingerprinted.
Master’s degree, previous experience working at the higher education level, experience working with community colleges, and experience working with college student population.
Security Level (TTU only)
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
If yes, are select agents used in this laboratory?
Texas Tech University
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please provide the following with your application:
• Cover Letter
• Letter of Recommendation
Hourly Pay Range
15.38 - 25.96
Monthly Pay Range
2666.67 - 4500.00
Internal Candidates Only?
Internal Cand Open Date
Internal Cand Closing Date
The entities of the Texas Tech University System are Equal Opportunity Employers and employ without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran, or other protected classes.