Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead. |
As a Program Assistant Director, parents, teachers, and your Director will look to you for answers, direction and assistance. You will be trusted with a wide range of tasks that will be essential to the smooth running of the School as well as to the educational development of the children.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Program Assistant Director include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Assist the Director with the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Teach, educate and monitor children as needed.
- Assist Director in staff development and training.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
Job Requirements :
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 60 college credits with 18 credits in early childhood education (ECE) OR
- 2 years of child development experience and 30 college credits with 10 credits in ECE and proof of enrollment in college until 2 years of college with 18 credits in ECE have been achieved OR
- Completion of a credentialing program with 12 college credits in ECE and 2 years of child development experience OR
- Completion of a training program accredited by the American Montessori Society or Association Montessori International
Learning Care Group, Inc. is a provider of early childhood care and educational services in the United States that conducts business through...