The Assistant Director will assist the Director of Annual Giving in the execution of all duties related to the successful, development, and implementation of the annual fund program. The primary objective of the Annual Giving program is the generation of funds to meet annual targets for alumni, parents, faculty/staff and friends.
- Manages Telefund campaigns: runs all queries, arranges for necessary printed materials. Oversight and follow up on outstanding Telefund pledges. Produces regular status reports on program progress.
- Coordinates appeal mailings to various constituencies, as defined by the Director of Annual Giving.
- The Assistant Director evaluates effectiveness of campaigns and identifies changes to program design, content or process; and brainstorms and develops strategies to increase level of support.
- Bachelor’s degree or related relevant experience.
- Must have demonstrated data base experience and knowledge of Raisers Edge, and ability to produce reports and analyze data.
- Must be people-oriented and have the ability to interact effectively.
- Highly organized and can manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite of products (e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL POSITIONS.
Part Time Salary: $24,108.40 - $33,269.70
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, applicant screening will begin immediately, and the search will continue until the position is filled
Please include a cover letter, CV/ resume, and contact information for three references.
Lesley University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to increasing the diversity of the university community and the curriculum. Candidates who believe they can contribute to this goal are encouraged to apply
Lesley University, a 12,000-student, multi-site university for women and men, is one of the nation's largest providers of graduate...