Participate in all aspects of personnel management to ensure appropriate staffing, orientation, support, discipline and timely performance appraisal
Ensure that probationary and annual performance appraisals are completed in an objective manner; that employees are encouraged to complete their self-evaluation and that appraisals are completed in a timely manner
Oversee compliance standards and time frames for care planning and other recurring activities in accordance with established guidelines and DOH regulations
Manage Clinical Managers (CM) and Service Coordinator Supervisors (SCS) in their oversight of care management teams (CMT) to ensure timely assessments and interventions meet a member’s changing conditions
Supervise and direct the development and revision of interdisciplinary care plans to ensure that individualized care plans are updated at appropriate intervals
Coordinate with contract services to insure understanding of the MLTC model and cooperation with the care management process
Coordinate service agreements and contracts with provider agencies to ensure comprehensive service availability, communication and coordination of care
Manage day-to-day problems associated with participant care and service delivery by vendors.
Maintain ongoing telephonic communication with members and their caregivers to ensure a safe and appropriate care plan
Appropriately manages member care including but not limited to; coordination of benefits (Medicare & Medicaid), coordinating & monitoring all skilled services, durable medical equipment (DME) and community resources
Please be advised that we are only considering nurses with the following:
Comprehensive Benefits Include: ·
- Associate’s degree in Nursing if applicant is an RN or MSW if applicant is a Social Worker
- Required: NY State licensed if RN (If Social Worker, not applicable)
- Minimum of (3) three years of management experience planning, organizing and directing the work of others including interviewing, hiring, administering corrective actions and conducting performance evaluations
- Experience in home care environment, acute, sub-acute or long term care (LTC) setting or managed-long term care (MLTCP)
- Experience in one of these areas: managed care organization, PACE, MLTCP, CHHA, licensed agency or a Lombardi program.
- Knowledgeable of State and Federal regulations including experience interpreting those regulations as it pertains to different programs.
- Basic Life and Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Life insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disabilit/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Reimbursement Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Commuter Savings Program
- Eligibility for Annual Bonuses
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Paid Candidate Referral Program
How Pathway Medical Works with You to Get the Job:
Since 1998 we have focused exclusively on helping nurse case managers and related non-bedside nursing professionals find career opportunities that fit their lifestyle and advance their careers.
- We have long-standing relationships with nurse executives at dozens of leading healthcare organizations, ensuring that your accomplishments and skills get noticed by key decision makers .
- We will review your resume to make certain it emphasizes the important skills and experience requirements of the job for which you are applying.
- We will then prepare you for your interview , enabling you to show why you are the best candidate for the job.
- When an offer is extended we will help you negotiate compensation , benefits and any additional employment issues.
Medical Staffing Network Care Management
- 2 years ago - save job