The Assistant Director of Catering will assist the General Manager of Catering in overseeing all aspects of campus catering operations. Assists the General Manager of Catering by performing similar duties and by assuming the responsibilities and authority as the supervisor during the general manager’s absence. Assists in maintaining established costs and quality standards so as to ensure superior service and quality. Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 2+ years experience in a supervisory or management role, preferably within a campus dining environment.
- Candidates from hotel, restaurant or country club backgrounds will also be considered.
- Professional demeanor; self-directed.
- Proven guest/client satisfaction skills.
- Strong comfort with Microsoft Word software.
- Associate/bachelor degree in hospitality or culinary arts preferred.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group - 21 months ago
You might say people are driven to dine out at these restaurants. Eat'n Park Hospitality Group operates about 80 Eat'n Park...