In collaboration with the Director, the Assistant Director of Clinical Eligibility r is responsible for oversight of the Clinical Intake Nurse Department .
- Provides high level supervision and management support to assessment nurse managers, auditors, quality analyst supervisor and clinical education manager to ensure that best plan of care are made for each referrals
- Ensures that documentation of clinical and regulatory issues are maintained and changes are recorded in the appropriate electronic system.
- Uses effective clinical skills, strong critical thinking and appropriate care decisions as a model for staff so they can develop their own skills and competencies
- Supervises and manages managers/supervisors and all intake nurses to ensure timely and appropriate assessments as well as submission of documentations within time frame. Provides direction and support to intake nurses and all managers/supervisors to ensure appropriate plan of care for referrals
- Assures adequate staffing, and develops coverage plans. Ensures that orientation and in-service programs are completed for staff, as appropriate
- Provides high level supervision and management support to outside agencies and oversight of contractual agreements. Ensuring compliance and meeting expectations as outlined in the contract
Please be advised that we are only considering nurses with the following:
Geriatrics, Home Care, Discharge Planning, Case Management or Surgical Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required: New York State Licensed RN
- 3 years of U.S. based field work experience of which at least one year is in the following areas:
A comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- 1 year with geriatric population and excellent assessment skills with frail adult population
- 3 years management experience planning, organizing and directing the work of others including interviewing, hiring, administering corrective actions and conducting performance evaluations.
- Knowledgeable of State and Federal regulations including experience interpreting those regulations as it pertains to different programs
Experience managing patient/client information in a shared network environment using paperless database modules and archival systems.
- Basic Life and Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Life insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disabilit/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Reimbursement Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Commuter Savings Program
- Eligibility for Annual Bonuses
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Paid Candidate Referral Program
How Pathway Medical Works with You to Get the Job:
Since 1998 we have focused exclusively on helping nurse case managers and related non-bedside nursing professionals find career opportunities that fit their lifestyle and advance their careers.
- We have long-standing relationships with nurse executives at dozens of leading healthcare organizations, ensuring that your accomplishments and skills get noticed by key decision makers .
- We will review your resume to make certain it emphasizes the important skills and experience requirements of the job for which you are applying.
- We will then prepare you for your interview , enabling you to show why you are the best candidate for the job.
- When an offer is extended we will help you negotiate compensation , benefits and any additional employment issues.
Medical Staffing Network Care Management
- 2 years ago - save job
Since 1998 Pathway Medical Staffing has placed case managers and non-bedside nurses in great jobs at hundreds of leading healthcare...