At Gulf Coast Health Care, May I Help You? isnt just a question or a slogan its our philosophy. Whether assisting a family with the difficult decision to move a loved one into a nursing home, or providing residents with the highest quality of care, were committed to making a real difference in the lives of those we serve. If this is a philosophy that you also believe in, we encourage you to learn more about this exciting opportunity we have available at our Margate Health Care Center located just north of Ft. Lauderdale.
Our Margate Health Care Center, north of Ft. Lauderdale, is a 170 bed facility specializing in short term rehab. The successful candidate will have current FL RN license and prior leadership experience. Responsibilities include:
- responsible for the planning, organization, direction, supervision and evaluation of all the nursing services provided in the facility
- ensures nursing department compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- implementation of nursing core programs, as well as maintenance of records and reports concerning resident care.
- responsible for the orientation and training of nursing services personnel
- manage the Nursing Service department within budget.
If you are an experienced Nurse Leader or ADON looking for professional growth and want to be part of a wonderful organization with welcoming, tenured nurses-- plus MATCHING 401K, we invite you to apply today. Email resume to: TFarinella@gchc.com www.gulfcoasthealthcare.com. EOE
- 2 years ago - save job
Gulf Coast Health Care is a leading provider in the long term industry serving in the Southeastern United States. We currently operate 44...