The Tillers Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Assistant Director of Nursing
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience as ADON or Unit Manager in a SNF preferred
- RN licensure State of Illinois
- Medicare experience
- Excellent clinical assessment skills
- Knowledge of rehabilitative and restorative nursing and medical practices
- Analytical, detail oriented, structured
- Proven communication skills
- Computer literate. Will train on specific software.
- Team player, approachable, cooperative
- High energy
- Self sufficient but willing to accept direction
We are a family owned and operated 106 bed rehab facility serving Medicare and insurance population. The Tillers is located in the charming town of Oswego just 15 minutes west of Naperville. We provide quality care and have an excellent reputation. We look forward to offering an attractive salary and full package of benefits to the right candidate.
To apply for this position, please go to www.thetillers.com - Job Opportunities.
Applicants must complete the application process in its entirety. This includes completing the Culture Index survey and an application of employment.
Indeed - 7 months ago
The Tillers Nursing & Rehab Center is a family owned and operated skilled nursing facility and rehabilitation center in the quaint...