This is a Full Time position with house call every other weekend. You will assist the Director of Nursing with administrative functions; supervising, directing, training, and providing direct quality of resident care and assume duties of director of nursing in his/her absence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing, implementing, and evaluating resident assessment and comprehensive care plans regularly.
- Providing for emotional and physical comfort and safety of residents.
- Observing, recording, reporting, treating symptoms and reactions of residents.
- Assisting Director of nursing as needed.
- Participate in nursing care as needed; responsible for direct handling of emergency situations.
- Coordinating nursing services with other departments.
Education: Current RN License. Continuing education as required to meet state regulations.
Experience: At least 2 full years of nursing experience, preferably in long-term care with leadership and management experience.
Welcov Healthcare - 6 months ago