ElderWood at Tioga
APPLY TODAY @ www.elderwood.com
The Assistant Director of Rehabilitation Services team member assists with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by supervising rehab department staff in the provision, documentation, and billing of therapy services in compliance with Federal and State Laws, Regulations, and Practice Acts; assists in the hiring, orientation, and training of staff therapists, therapy assistants, and rehabilitation aides; participates in required meetings, in-services, programs, and general orientation; maintains a clinical caseload at a minimum of 35% productivity; attends to clinical, fiscal, and customer service outcomes and action plan under performance as indicated.
- Licensed Occupational Therapist/Physical Therapist/Speech Language Pathologist professionally educated in an accredited curriculum with a baccalaureate degree required.
- License to practice in New York State required.
- Management experience preferred.
- Experience in the geriatric field of Occupational/Physical Therapy or Speech Language Pathology preferable.
- Experience with computer hardware and software including Microsoft Office preferred.
- Possession of ability to teach, inspire and motivate others; leadership qualities; ability to organize workload, delegate assignments and promote teamwork required.
- Must have interest in working with the elderly, and respect the rights of residents during care and treatment services.
Post Acute Partners, owner of Elderwood since July 2013, was established in January 2010 in response to national health care reform and the...