PAY: dependent on experience
- All job opportunities at Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort require the ability to comply with our Professional Appearance, Drug & Alcohol, and Employee Conduct Policies.
Under the direction of Ticket Operations Director. The Assistant Director contributes to the implementation of responsibilities essential to the fundamentall operations of managing the Ticket Sales department. Works continuously with the Director in all organizational facets to maintain departmental prosperity, cohesiveness and integrity of operational systems.
Position Functions / Areas of Responsibility
1. Responsible for day to day operations of the ticket office.
2. Sets the example for excellence in customer service.
3. Sells Tickets and Season Passes.
4. Answer departmental phone calls and responds to customer inquiries
5. Performs cashier and supervisor audits.
6. Learn Siriusware software system
7. Set up products for front line sales and pass sales.
8. Test all products for accuracy.
9. Create employee schedules within budgeted guidlines
10. Trouble-shoots simple system problems when necessary
11. Training of personnel
12. Travel: Occasional business trips within/outside Utah.
1. Direct and continuous contact with guests.
2. Direct and continuous contact with co-workers, management, and other departments.
3. Must have the ability to interact at any time with guests and other employees in a pleasant manner and maintain good working relationships with others and all departments at Snowbird.
Education & Experience Requirements
1. High School Diploma or equivalent Please Select One...
2. Please select one... degree in related field. Additional related work experience may be substituted for education.
3. 3-5 years of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Skills & Knowledge
Should have excellent computer skills - Excel - Word - Axess
Siriusware software knowledge is a plus
Must have excellent organizional skills as well as excellent customer service skills.
1. Shifts vary, may be early morning or late evening, weekends, holidays, depending on business levels.
1. Must be prepared to stay overnight if necessary on occasional times of road closures.
2. May experience unusual stress from continual work with public, winter conditions, snow night requirements and commuting to/from Snowbird.
1. Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
2. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
3. Must demonstrate ability to bend, kneel, handle, reach, grasp and perform repetitive motions.
4. Work is routine in pleasant, comfortable surroundings. General office conditions prevail. Work is subject to frequent interruptions making continuity and accuracy difficult, frequent exposure to noise.
5. Other/Additional: Skiing/boarding skills are a plus in order to provide correct infromation to guests regarding lifts, runs, terrain and help on mountain if needed.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Snowbird - 15 months ago