Position : Assistant Director of Youth and Children:
Hours : 15-20 per week; flex time
Education : Bachelor's degree or higher
- Faith in Jesus Christ and a desire to share that faith with the younger generation;
- Experience in ministry with youth and children;
- Presbyterian or Reformed church background is helpful but not required;
- energetic, enthusiastic, responsible;
- Willing to take initiative and willing to work in partnership with the whole church staff and under supervision of the fulltime Director;
- Ability to recruit and manage volunteers.
- Safe driving record.
- Pass criminal records background check and Drug-Free Workplace screening.
Ministry Synopsis : The ADYC will work closely with the DYC to coordinate and develop all aspects of the ministry with youth and children (birth through high school).
Specifically, the ADYC will focus on ministry with middle school and high school youth. He or she will oversee Sunday evening fellowship through the school year and plan events, retreats, mission activities during the summer months.