We are seeking a talened individual to join our team as an
Assistant Event Manager
This is a full-time, salaried catering sales and production support position with strong growth opportunity.
Our ideal candidate is not only enthusiastic, but also responsible, flexible and motivated towards excellence.
- BA/BS Degree
- At least 1+ year of experience in off-premises or hotel catering, restaurant private dining, or event production.
- Food, beverage and service knowledge and interest.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills.Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to learn software systems.
- Knowledge of CaterXpert is preferable.Ability to work extended hours and weekends when necessary.
Union Square Hospitality Group - 17 months ago
Union Square Hospitality Group is a leading operator of upscale Manhattan dining spots with a portfolio of 10 restaurants. Owned by chef...