Assistant Executive Housekeeper
If you are ambitiously looking to grow your career through your accomplishments, our unmatched entrepreneurial style will propel you forward! We are a rapidly growing, highly professional company that provides housekeeping services for high-end vacation properties. To support the Company's outstanding growth, we are seeking an Assistant Executive Housekeeper for the Daytona Beach area.
- 2-5 years of successful housekeeping management experience in a hotel and/or resort environment
- Experience in managing a housekeeping staff of 25+ employees
- Displays a high standard of excellence in the overall daily housekeeping operations
- Customer service savvy
- Proven team building skills
- Proficiency in organizing, scheduling and conducting inventories
- Resourceful in recruiting & training of staff
- Applied verbal & written communications
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English a plus.
MasterCorp, Inc. Benefits
Housekeeping has its benefits!
At MasterCorp, Inc. we want our team to have a work/life balance. So we provide a very competitive benefit package. Full time management employees are eligible for the MasterCorp benefit package, which includes
- 100% vested 401K program with a Company matching contribution program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Prescription Drug Program
- Wellness Benefits
- Company Contributed Life & Disability Coverage
- On-Going Education & Training
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Day Paid Time Off
- Excellent Quarterly/Annual Bonuses
- Cell Phone – to eligible positions
- Access to voluntary benefits, including Life & Cancer Coverag e
MasterCorp - 19 months ago
MasterCorp is a rapidly growing, highly professional company that provides housekeeping services for the resort industry. Founded in 1981...