Assistant Facility Security Officer-01122124
Serve as an Assistant Facility Security Officer (AFSO). Manage classified government contract programs and oversee the day to day operations of a cleared facility, including personnel, information, physical, and security awareness disciplines. Demonstrate knowledge of classified contract life-cycle and defense security service facility clearance process. Exhibit flexibility, set priorities, and manage customer expectations in a sometimes fast-paced environment. Provide support with clearance processing, COMSEC program, visit certifications, document control, and physical security, including alarm response for controlled areas IAW the NISPOM and applicable government security directives associated with collateral programs, as appropriate. Make sound decisions, take independent action, analyze problems, and provide focused solutions with the ability to effectively communicate information to various audiences through oral and written communications. Manage the performance, career growth, and development of a small staff of information systems security officers. Interact with internal and external clients or government security officials to perform security duties, address routine personnel security matters with employees regarding issues, report preparation, program security access briefings, and other duties, as required.
- Experience with database functions, including JPAS, eQIP, or PeopleSoft
- Experience with leading and managing teams
- Knowledge of NISPOM, DCIDs/ICDs, and other government security directives
- Knowledge of government classified contract process
- Knowledge of clearance processing, doc control, and physical security, including closed areas SCIFs, Automated Information System security, and SATE
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree and 4+ years of experience with industrial security; or 8+ years of experience with industrial security and personnel security
- Completion of DSS Academy FSO Course or CSSO training
- Knowledge of SCI, SA, and COMSEC programs
- Ability to work with a team
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Job : Security
Primary Location : United States-Virginia-Herndon
Booz Allen Hamilton - 10 months ago
For almost a century, consultants at Booz Allen Hamilton have been helping US government agencies operate more efficiently at home and abroa...