The Assistant Field Hickey Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Coach in recruiting, training and providing guidance to members of the field hockey team in a manner which promotes the academic, athletic and social
success of athletes and enhances the College's public image through competitive sport.
Education Required or Min Education Required:
Bachelors Degree required.
Experience and/or Skills Required:
- High school or college coaching experience and college playing experience preferred
- Must have strong administrative skills.
- A knowledge of NCAA Division II rules and regulations is required
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, written and oral communication, problem-solving, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, and the Internet required.
- Banner a plus
- Demonstrated evidence of detail-orientation, customer service orientation, ability to work independently, and great levels of responsibility required.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Mercy College actively engages in recruiting a diverse workforce and student body that includes members of historically underrepresented groups, and strives to build and sustain a welcoming and supportive campus community.
Special Instructions to Applicants: Interested candidates should send cover letter stating salary requirements and resume as attachments by a applying online at https://jobs.mercy.edu For more information about the College, visit www.mercy.edu
Mercy College is an AA/EOE/ADA Employer.
Mercy College - 12 months ago