Targeted hours are 12:30-5:30p M-F, but may vary as
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the
Credit Union in achieving its Core Purpose of fulfilling
members’ dreams through life-long financial
Your role to achieve this mission will be to provide
outstanding service to internal and external members and
to assist credit union members with the process of
reporting fraudulent account activity involving credit
cards, debit cards, transactions resulting from forgery
or fraudulent loan or new account activity.
Support a sales and service culture.
law enforcement or loss prevention.
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- Minimum of one to two years financial institution,
- Customer service experience performing basic teller
Knowledge of policies and procedures affecting
- Complete fraud interview and negotiation course
member services and back office operations.
and service philosophy.
- Working knowledge of A+FCU’s policies, procedures,
in-house system and basic office machines.
- Working knowledge of PCs and related software,
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.