ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing tables, laying out napkins and utensils, making sure the condiments are refilled, performing all other preparation tasks.
- Staying updated on current menu choices, specialties and menu changes.
- Able to suggest dishes and assist in drink selection.
- Ensure proper service of alcohol.
- Inform customers about food preparation details, communicating specific customer needs to the cooks.
- Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
- Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, inviting customers to return.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Filling in for absent staff as needed
- Assist with special events.
- Practice safety standards at all times. Know all hotel specific emergency procedures.
- Comply with federal laws and break periods.
- Comply with Record Retention, Standard Operating Procedures and daily responsibilities.
- Assist team with training, supplies and support in order to consistently provide a quality guest room and public areas.
- Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the company, including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stopping
Colwen Hotel Management - 14 months ago