This is a franchise job posting,
Assistant General Manager, Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee Airport, Milwaukee Wl
Please do not apply for this job online. Please contact the property directly at
or via email at
Talent Acquisition Solutions
Recruiting Operations and Delivery on behalf of Marriott International, Inc.
The Courtyard by
is currently seeking an Assistant General Manager.
The Assistant General Manager will assist the General Manager in ensuring the highest levels of guest and team member satisfaction are maintained at all times. We are looking for a candidate who is willing to put in the hours to not only grow themselves professionally but also other team members. This position will be involved in the coaching and development of employees and must have a very energetic and optimistic attitude.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- The Assistant General Manager will have direct oversight of the front desk department and will supervise the Bistro/Housekeeping leaders.
- Form highly productive teams
- Ensure all brand standards and company initiatives are being adhered to
- Oversee other departments in the hotel
- Assist the Genera! Manager in leading the team in the development and implementation of hotel wide
- Build key relationships with key customers and involved in the sales process.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service are being offered to all guests
- Ensure that employee satisfaction remains high for all departments
- Assist in human resources, accounting and other tasks
- Responsible for all hotel operations during the General Managers absence.
years as an Assistant General Manager or equivalent operational management
- Able to work varying hours AM/PM
- Must be able to obtain a city of
Please forward all resumes and salary requirements to:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with guests and team members
- Prefer Marriott Brand and systems training and knowledge
- Strong computer skills including: typing 50 words per minute and Microsoft Office
- Valid drivers license
Marriott - 21 months ago
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing...