Job Title: Assistant General Manager
Location: Cincinnati, OH.
Under general supervision, assists the General Manager in managing the hotel in a manner that will maintain high standards of service and hospitality consistent with the policies and procedures set forth by the hotel.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY: Requires general knowledge of basic business practices to include sales, management systems, accounts receivables/payables and supervision. Requires good communications skills to relate to guests and employees. Requires thorough knowledge of policies and procedures. Requires ability to train employees to perform effectively. Requires the ability to give attention to detail. Requires some travel.
- Assists in developing and achieving operating budgets
- Interviewing applicants
- Supervising, Training, and Motivating
- Performing administrative duties,
- Sales and Marketing
- Managing the Hotel in the absence of the General Manager
- Some travel or relocation is a possibility; this is based on positions that come open and your readiness to advance in your career.
No Visa Candidates Will Be Considered
1+ to 2 years of experience
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally