Exciting Opportunity with one of NY's major restaurant groups.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Uphold sales and service techniques to ensure a great guest experience
· Assist in the development and recruitment of restaurant employees
· Monitor employee performance and training
· Maximize profit by controlling P&L items
· Order food, equipment, and supplies while maintaining company procedures
· Implement plans to meet sales objectives
· Follow established human resource procedures.
· Monitor the actions of employees and patrons on a continual basis to ensure the personal safety of everyone
· Responsible for operating the outlet efficiently within pre-established cost controls.
· Manages, schedules shifts, trains restaurant staff and monitors staff performance.
· Maintains the department in accordance with Health Department standards.
· Ensures customer satisfaction through application of outlet and Company service standards.
· Candidates must be able to communicate, read and write in English fluently and in a professional manner.
· The ability to speak a 2nd language is a plus.
· Candidate must have advanced knowledge of food, beverages and cost control.
· Candidate must exhibit strong motivational and developmental skills.
· Prior Assistant General Manager experience preferred.
· Requires the ability to work efficiently and within a team environment.
· Requires the following valid documentation: Alcohol Awareness card, Health card.
If your background fits these qualifications, please email your resume DIRECTLY to email@example.com. Please do not apply online as this may delay process of reciept of your resume.
We thank all that express interest in this role: however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FPCNational - 17 months ago