Summary of Position
The Assistant General Manager position is the second highest level of management within a single store. AGM is responsible for leading, mentoring, and advising the management team and staff to the successful execution of the restaurant. The AGM teaches management on the fundamentals and approach to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, hospitality, and employee of the restaurant including having an understanding of the stores progress and having strategic vision for its future development. Lead manager in absence of General Manager.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must enthusiastically meet guests needs and special requests
- Handle and resolve guest complaints/concerns with the commitment to satisfy them
- Must follow all health codes and regulations
- Review and approve all schedules and forecasts
- Coordinate opening/ closing activities in a timely and safe manner
- Ensure Operational Checklists are completed daily
- Ensure that all cash handling procedures are followed
- Executing marketing programs including correct placement and maintenance of POP, suggestive selling, and consumer education
- Resolve conflicts and improves team member performance issues in a constructive manner and according to policies.
- Must execute disciplinary action with all levels of personnel and maintain proper documentation as required
- Respond quickly and appropriately to resolve safety and security issues
- Ensure Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Must have experience in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Internet, and Gmail
- Must ensure that all paperwork and administrative forms are forwarded to administrative office in a timely manner
- Must be able to hear with 100% accuracy with correction
- Must be able to see 20/20 vision with correction
- Ability to stand and walk 10 hours/day
- Ability to continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe throughout the entire shift
- Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system and POS register system
- Ability to communicate with employees and guests
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Ability to freely access all areas of the restaurant
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the restaurant
- Ability to move or handle merchandise, kitchen supplies, furniture, etc, generally weighing 0-75lbs.
- Ability to work varied hours/days to oversee store operations
- Hazards include, but not limited to cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns
Monster - 4 months ago
Freddy's savory steakburger is inspired by the 50's style staple and reminiscent of an era focused on quality, cooked-to-order meals that...