We are seeking an experienced, intelligent, and motivated leader for the position of Assistant General Manager. This position will be based in Louisville, KY, and there will be relocation assistance provided. As the Assistant General Manager you will have multisite responsibility for the railcar repair division of Road & Rail Services. Previous experience in the railroad industry including rail/tank car repair is required.
Responsibilities of the Assistant General Manager include:
- Engaging in strategic planning and implementation of such plan
- Supervise, evaluate and mentor members of the management team
- Full P & L responsibility for assigned areas of responsibilities to include annual budget development.
- Responsible for safety and all other risk management functions within a particular line of service
- A minimum of 7 years supervisory experience in the railcar repair industry
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Previous safety and risk management responsibility in the railroad industry
As an Assistant General Manager with Road & Rail Services, you can expect a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience and education.
Additional benefits for the Assistant General Manager include:
- Annual bonus program
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement program
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation time and holidays
Please submit a resume, cover letter and preferred compensation to be considered.
Established in 1987, Road & Rail Services has grown and diversified to become the premier supplier of logistical and transportation support services. Our unparalleled technical knowledge and operational expertise provide customers with a distinct edge that can dramatically enhance service reliability, competitiveness, speed to market and overall financial performance.
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website www.roadandrail.com We look forward to hearing from you!