Brynwood Golf and Country Club located in Armonk, New York is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Assistant Superintendent. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our members and guests.
Working alongside and reporting to the Superintendent, the right candidate will be directly involved in day-to-day operations of the Agronomy department. Duties will include staff management as well as irrigation and agronomic responsibilities. This is a professional position, and the Assistant Superintendent must be able to demonstrate a high level of maintenance competency as well as be personable and have a good attitude. This is a salaried management position, and will come with an expected 50-60 hour workweek minimum in season.
• 2 or 4 year degree in Turf management field
• Multiple years of 2nd assistant or 1st assistant experience
• Background of highly detailed, private course experience
• Leadership and Management skills required
• Self motivated with a strong work ethic, and strong agronomic skills
Troon Golf - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...