Houston Airport Hotel - Doubletree Houston Intercontinental Airport
Why you want to work for us
Aimbridge Hospitality offers a variety of career opportunities within our portfolio which consists of well-known brands with more than 60 hotels in 17 States.
The company owns and manages franchised hotel brands including Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Marriott, Doubletree, aloft, Cambria Suites, Sheraton, Hyatt and more.
Come and explore a world of opportunities and join our dynamic team!
Our Philosophy is to consistently deliver exceptional hotel service with the help of dedicated, caring employees thus outperforming the competition.
We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Your role will be integral to the success of our company.
We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance and community Job Overview
Reports to: Guest Services Manager
The Assistant Guest Services Manager is responsible for assisting the GSM with the operation of the Front Office in an attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous manner, providing all guests with quality service prior to and throughout their stay, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
Duties and Functions:
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary. - Must be ability to assimilate complex information, data, from disparate sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, clarifying and resolving the concerns and issues raised by coworkers and guests. - Must be able to work with and understand financial information data and basic.
At least 5 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field; or a 2-year college degree and 3 or more years of related experience; or a 4-year college degree and at least 1 year of related experience.
Supervisory experience required.
Must be proficient in Windows operating systems.
Valid driver’s license for the applicable state required.
Local applicants only.
A competitive Benefits packet including Medical,Dental & Vision Insurance, Life & Disability
401K with matching contribution
Employee Room rate discounts at participant Hotels
Paid Time Off
Aimbridge Hospitality - 20 months ago