We are currently seeking a Full Time Year-Round Assistant Housekeeping Manager to begin right away.
The Assistant Housekeeping Manager will work under the direction of the Housekeeping Manager to maintain cleanliness of lodging and public facilities, in accordance with DTR standards and protocols. This individual will provide a leadership role to staff and work with all department managers to ensure that operational goals are met.
- Assist Housekeeping Manager with interviewing, hiring, training, and mentoring of staff.
- Reinforce DTR policies and standards with staff.
- Inspect all rooms and common areas as assigned.
- Schedule housekeeping employees and monitor attendance and punctuality.
- Perform weekly housekeeping supply inventory.
- Perform cleaning duties and maintain company standards throughout property.
- Cleaning includes but is not limited to: dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, trash removal in all areas of the property. Responsible for the cleanliness of all restrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, locker rooms and all common areas.
This is a salaried position commensurate with experience.
- Must be responsible, dependable and able to work holidays and weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Prior housekeeping and/or supervisory experience required.
- Must be a minimum 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Additional benefits include:
- Health Insurance with life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K with 50% company matching
- Paid Time off & Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Discounts throughout the property
Devil's Thumb Ranch - 21 months ago