As a member of the Audit Team, and under the supervision of an Internal Auditor or Audit Senior, the
Assistant Internal Auditor
will be involved in conducting reviews and audits of departments of Loews Corporate and its subsidiaries. Other duties will be to assist the staff auditors and develop a basis in understanding the roles and responsibilities of the Internal Audit Function. Develop a positive rapport with auditors and other business professionals. Develop a basic understanding of audit skills used in financial and operational reviews. Document the operational and internal control systems in a manner that is sufficient to complete the audit objectives. Create work papers to document the audit work performed and support the audit report. Obtain a basic understanding of data mining and forensic investigative analysis.
* Internship experience in public accounting and/or exposure to corporate audit
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) preferred
* Valid driver's license preferred
* Knowledge of current professional accounting and auditing standards, procedures, and requirements
* Excellent oral, written communication, documentation and presentation skills
* Unrestricted domestic & international travel ability - up to 30% of the time
*Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
*Certified Internal Auditor
*Certified Public Accountant
Location: US: NY: New York
Loews Corporation - 17 months ago
Loews Corporation is one of the largest diversified holding companies in the United States, with five operating...