BANCFORCE, a Workway company has successfully provided qualified financial personnel to the financial services industry since 1994. A recognized leader in placing highly qualified financial professionals in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct-hire positions, our client base includes banks, credit unions and other financial services firms.
Currently, we are seeking highly motivated
Assistant Loan Service Manager
Supervises the function of general customer service to loan customers, loan impound accounts for property taxes and insurance, and loan payoffs and reconveyances.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Oversees loan servicing support to loan customers, such as responding to inquiries regarding loan payments, insurance coverage, and other matters.
- Oversees loan payment and payoff posting, including follow-up with customers and title companies for payment/payoff shortages to ensure the proper amounts are collected and posted.
- Prepares reconveyances for paid off loans.
- Oversees and reviews check requests and journal entry tickets for payment posting and disbursements.
- Monitors loan impound accounts for required insurance coverage, corresponds with borrowers and their insurance carriers for required insurance coverage, schedules and oversees property tax and insurance disbursements.
- Responds to written or phone inquiries from title companies and/or borrowers regarding payoff information or status. Calculates and prepares loan payoff demands and beneficiary statements.
- Overees the process of reversal of posted payments for returned checks, including correspondence and telephone contact with borrowers for replacement funds.
- Oversees the process of maintenance and monitoring various GL accounts.
- Follows up on data requests.
- Acts as department liaison with loan servicing system provider, including creation of new reports, revisions to existing reports, ad hoc reports and queries for various person in and outside of Loan Service. Runs and distributes regularly scheduled reports to staff and management.
- Maintains loan files, tracks file locations, and performs periodic file inventory of loan files and collateral files.
- Update and maintain general loan servicing procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our Recruiters are experts in marketing your specialized skill set and spotlighting your qualifications to hiring companies. We are pleased to offer a generous and extensive benefits package to all of our associates, regardless of length of service. The benefits package includes health insurance , direct deposit and weekly pay.
- Supervises Loan Customer Service staff.
- Issue assignments and instructions to staff, providing training as necessary.
- Ensure all processes and functions are being completed in a timely manner, and with a high level of accuracy.
To learn more about this and other job opportunities, please contact George Henriquez 818-844-2927 or for immediate consideration, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] , or fax your resume to 888 -818-9929.
Please click on the link below and join our Talent Network. This will allow you to receive updates on all our job opportunities that match your skills. http://www.jobs.net/jobs/workway/en-us/
BANCFORCE, A WORKWAY Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We voluntarily practice Affirmative Action for Minorities (M), Women (F), Individuals with Disabilities (D), and Veterans (V). We value the contributions of a diverse workforce and are committed to seeking qualified, diverse candidates.
Workway - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard