PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
CashCall is looking for dynamic professionals that are self-motivated, trustworthy and can quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates will support and promote a positive work atmosphere. Team work is essential to our success and we are looking for individuals that demonstrate caring, compassion and an ability to get along with others.
EXAMPLE OF TASKS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Provide day-to-day supervision to assigned supervisors, teams and overall department.
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly reporting for accuracy while identifying trends.
- Identify performance opportunities and work directly with supervisor on individual action plans.
- Ensure continuous employee development and training.
- Monitor staffing levels and scheduling for maximum phone coverage for inbound and outbound campaigns.
- Give and receive feedback while conducting coaching and counseling sessions.
- Effectively communicate expectations of supervisors and representatives.
- Take over and defuse escalated customer calls.
- Assist Department Manager with keeping the Training Department up to date with work enhancements.
- Monitor all work assignments and ensure deadlines are met.
- Conduct audits and ensure appropriate processes and policies are followed.
- Continually work to improve team, department and organization's performance.
- Conducts call monitors and calibration meetings with supervisors.
- Receive, research and respond to incoming questions, provide information, explain policy and procedures and/or facilitate a resolution.
- Complete monthly and annual reviews.
- Perform all the tasks in the absence of a customer service manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Read, interpret and apply federal, state and local collection laws, rules, regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Deal with internal and external customers in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact and professionalism.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills while leading by example.
- Proficient with MS Word.
- Demonstrate strong follow up abilities and attention to detail.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and written.
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory/management experience; preferably in a call center environment.
- Minimum 2 years dialer experience.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Must be able to maintain a regular 8-hour shift five days per week either Monday-Friday or Thursday – Monday, one 10-hour shift during the week, and 2-3 weekend days per month, in addition to a mandatory 12-hour shift on the last business day of the month. Should the last business day of the month fall on a weekend, the mandatory 12-hour shift will be worked on the last Friday of the month. Other mandatory shifts will be scheduled for the remaining days of the month that fall on a weekend. These shifts may include an eight (8) hour shift on Saturday and a four (4) hour shift on Sunday. Failure to report to work for any of the mandatory shifts may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.