Hanna Andersson is a children’s apparel retailer known for searching the world to bring our customers soft clothes of European quality. What started as a love for beautiful quality in children’s clothing has grown up into an inspiration that guides the comfort and quality of everything we make and the service we provide to our customers. Our product is comfortable, functional, easy-care, yet fun and we like to think our workplace is as well.
As the Assistant Manager, your primary role is to work closely with the store manager to insure the store operates smoothly. You will be a partner to the store manager and would be in charge for operations and decisions in the manager’s absence. You will provide leadership in all areas including customer service, merchandising and inventory control.
- Provide leadership in customer service and selling skills by working with customers on the sales floor
- Achieve store sales goals by managing inventory through accurate transfer, shipping and receiving functions
- Provide work direction on sales floor in conjunction with Store Manager
- Work as a partner with the Store manager to provide staff training in customer service, product knowledge and POS procedures
- Assist with recruiting, scheduling and performance management feedback
- Ensure store presentation is consistent with visual standards
As a Hanna Andersson associate, your total pay package includes health & wellness benefits, as well as retirement & life style benefits such as; medical/dental/vision insurance, time off bank, 401(k) retirement plan, volunteer hours and generous merchandise discounts.
- 2 years retail sales experience, with at least 1 year in retail management
- Understanding of inventory processes, merchandising and promotional techniques and customer service standards
- Refined communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
- Experience working with POS and computer based systems
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates
Hanna Andersson brings a whole new meaning to the concept of having your own MiniMe. The Swedish-inspired firm makes and sells colorful 100%...