Bank of America is seeking outstanding college graduates interested in a rewarding career in sales and management to enter our selective Assistant Banking Center Manager Leadership Development program. Assistant Banking Center Managers are responsible for leading a team of sales and service professionals to meet and exceed aggressive sales goals and service targets. They are also responsible for service, operations, and managing a team of Tellers. ABCMs work with customers to uncover and satisfy their financial needs and they play a critical role in helping the banking center achieve competitive product sales goals to maintain our status as one of most profitable companies in the world. Over the 12 -18 months you are in the program your rotations will be spent learning the fundamentals of the Banking Center in several key areas: Teller Training & Development, Teller Operations, Personal Banker Training & Development, Sales and Service, Banking Center Control & Review. Once you consistently meet performance goals, you will enroll in Leadership Fundamentals. This part of the program focuses on developing leadership and coaching ability, driving customer delight and sales excellence, and building associate satisfaction and retention.
Consumer & Small Business Banking (CSBB) serves more than 55 million consumer, client and small business households through a distribution network of 6,100 retail banking offices, 18,500 ATMs, and the nation’s leading Online Banking and award winning on-line banking with nearly 29 million active users.
Bank of America is seeking outstanding college graduates interested in a rewarding career in sales and management to enter our selective Banking Center Channel Assistant Manager Leadership Development Program. Assistant Manager Associates are responsible for learning to execute and coach against each of the roles within the Banking Center. During this rotational program, you will learn the necessary skills and behavior to effectively lead a team of sales and service professionals to meet and exceed aggressive sales goals and service targets.
- 18 months will be spent learning the fundamentals of the Banking Center in the following key roles: Teller, Teller Operations Specialist, Seller, Assistant Manager and Banking Center Manager
Targeted participants will:
- Be responsible for assisting and supporting the Banking Center Manager in managing the day-to-day aspect of running a banking center and leading a team to create a quality banking experience for our customers.
- Assist with managing all aspects of a successful business including resource management, identifying and minimizing risk, operational excellence, managing partnerships, associate development and proficiency, building and retaining customer relationships and giving customers more reasons to do more business with us, in an effort to meet and exceed performance targets.
- Supervise and coach teammates on the proper execution of banking center key plays while role-modeling the desired behaviors and skills to ensure a consistent positive customer experience through the eyes of the customer.
- Act as the primary associate to perform the Lobby Customer Engagement Play which includes; greeting customers, directing them to the appropriate areas of the bank and ensuring the customer’s needs are met, in Banking Center’s with Enhanced Capabilities.
- Participants will complete fundamentals training programs for each role within the banking center
- Regular coaching and feedback will be provided by the market team and program managers
- Participants will be provided with additional leadership development through the Campus Enterprise Learning Plan
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation date between May 2012 and June 2013
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- The ability to develop and maintain customer relationships through superior customer service
- The ability to pass the company sponsored assessment
- A minimum of 6 months experience working directly with Customers in a sales or service role
- The ability to be flexible with scheduling
- Availability to work a 40 hour week Monday through Saturday
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and train sales and service teammates to grow the business and drive execution
- Proven record of sound decision making, balancing risk with customer/client needs and business goals
- Proven customer service skills and the ability to resolve problems and prevent customer dissatisfaction
- Previous banking/financial services, mortgage, retail or hospitality experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities and priorities
- Demonstrated experience leading, managing, motivating, or developing a team, to meet and exceed assigned goals
Bank of America - 9 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...