- Assists in the development of segment specific annual operating plans (AOPs)
- Assists in the management of Marketing and Cooperative Advertising budgets
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external resources
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Marketing and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures projects are executed according to plans
- Executes marketing projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors project performance within area of responsibility
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field OR 2 years experience in marketing or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• 1 year experience leading work or project teams
Assistant Manager, Marketing
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...