This position is for local residents only.
ALCO is hiring a high-caliber salaried assistant manager with leadership and organizational skills who can execute outstanding store operations and ensure great customer service.
The qualified candidate must have atleast 1 year of experience managing others in a fast-paced, energetic retail environment, along with experience in the areas listed below:
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION:
• Responsible for complete and accurate paperwork and reporting functions relating to the Store Office, Cash Office and Receiving.
• Responsible for the organization of the Receiving area, Store Office and Cash Office according to company standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (Duties / Responsibilities of the Position):
• Adherence to the store management work schedule.
• Read, understand, and have a practical working knowledge of the material included in all appropriate store policies and procedures manuals.
• Demonstrate a complete understanding of the following areas:
Receiving, Store Office and Cash Office Operations
Loss Prevention and Safety
Store Technology Systems
Checkout Terminal Operations
POS / RF Operations
• Key Performance Indicators:
Excellent Customer Service
Processing daily receiving paperwork and receiving log
Purchase Journal compliance
Cash handling and daily Deposit compliance
Freight Processing – 24/48 hour compliance
Receiving Door Security procedures
Knowledge of RF Symbol functions
Retail Price Change procedures / In Stock Integrity and Pricing Integrity
Store Recovery Program
Manager Functions on the cash register
• Perform store supervision responsibilities during the absence of the Store Manager.
• Perform all other tasks, functions, or projects that have been reasonably assigned by the Operations Area Manager, Store Manager, District Manager, Divisional Vice President or General Office.
Before applying for this position, please make sure you can answer "yes" to the following questions:
1) Are you a local resident of Rolla, ND, or a surrounding community?
2) Do you have experience in retail management?
3) Do you have experience in Receiving, Store Office and Cash Office Operations?