: To oversee the operations of the restaurant during assigned and designated periods. To ensure high standards of customer service and profitability while strictly adhering to the policies and procedures of Craftworks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc.
- Supervise shift operations.
- Strictly follow company cash handling procedures.
- Complete opening and closing duties.
- Promptly and professionally handle guest comments.
- Communicate all employee issues/complaints to management team through Red Book or one-on-one.
- Write schedules based on a performa schedule-weekly.
- Ongoing employee development using One Minute Management and One-On-Ones.
- Performance Reviews based on SLII Model on an ongoing basis.
- Follow and understand company procedures at all times including crisis situations.
- Maintain performance standards and motivates team through positive role modeling and SLII.
- Adhere to all Best Practices.
- Departmental responsibilities, (i.e. Bar Manager, Service Manager, Host Manager, Safety Manager, Training Manager see job expectations).
- Interview, hire and train personnel-ongoing.
- Practice safe food handling procedures and enforce safety procedures in restaurant.
- Understand and report Workers’ Compensation and General Liability Claims using proper procedures.
- On going completion of MIT Projects as assigned.
- Conduct Orientation II on a monthly basis.
- Required to make appropriate decisions in a fast paced environment. (Assign breaks, side work & stations).
- Other functions assigned by management.
- Minimum of 1 year working in restaurant environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- Ability to be self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- 100% Walk and stand.
- 90% Communicate with patrons and staff.
- 50% Operate cash register and POS/TMX system and cash handling.
- 25% Reach, bend, stoop, wipe, and lift up to 50 pounds.
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Revision Date: January 1, 2003
Gordon Biersch - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard