A working herb garden, rustic décor, a wood-burning pizza oven, and a beautiful outdoor patio are just part of what makes Panevino a special place to eat. Caputo flour imported from Italy, San Marzano tomatoes, handmade Fior di Latte mozzarella, and water from a local spring just like the ones in Italy's Campania region make our pizza as authentic and delicious as the incredible pies found in Naples. This northern NJ hotspot also offers savory pastas, succulent seafood, delicious salads, exciting antipasti and much more.
An immediate opportunity exists for a proven restaurant professional with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. We offer great opportunities to build and grow into a hospitality professional while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a Manager in a full service, high volume restaurant.
- Culinary or Hospitality degree a plus.
- Impeccable service standards and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high volume atmosphere.
- Professional polished appearance with the ability to interact with all types of team members.
- Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behavior.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required
We’re looking for highly motivated career-focused individuals with the ability to exceed our guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE.
- Competitive compensation package
- Major medical insurance options
- Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Matching 401k
- Company Dining program
Patina Restaurant Group operates some of the most exciting restaurants in the world. From the Grand Tier Restaurant at Lincoln Center to...