ASSISTANT MANAGER |
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit but want the security of working for a company that has a long history of growth and providing a quality product? Sprayglo© Auto Refinishing and Body Repair is that company, and we are looking for motivated individuals with proven, successful Management and Sales experience to operate one of our production style auto paint shops.
Sprayglo© provides a comprehensive management training program, therefore paint and body experience is not necessary. Experience in the automotive aftermarket would be helpful, but again is not required. This position is ideally suited to experienced fast food management, factory or warehouse supervisors, sales management, or any position where leadership and, or sales has been an integral part of your job description.
- Must have the greatest level of integrity and dependability
- Positive, upbeat, friendly and outgoing
- Motivated and ambitious
- Commitment to customer service
- Must be able to grow sales and bottom line
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic computer literacy, including Excel
- Ability to lead, supervise, train and develop a diverse group of employees.
- Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and a commitment towards company objectives
- Ability to ensure delivery of a quality product to the customer using Sprayglo© systems, procedures and policies
- Manage financial controls, production, people development and customer service across all areas of Sprayglo© operations.
- Recruit, hire, train and retain an effective crew. Counseling and discipline of team members as necessary.
- The ability to work with corporate office, Sprayglo© departments, and your team to develop strategies to increase sales, customer base, profits as well as control costs.
- Direct accurate preparation of customer estimates, payroll, supply and parts ordering, reports and cash handling.
- Enforces compliance with government regulations, OSHA, relevant labor laws and all other regulatory requirements.
- Identify and develop crewmembers to next level.
- Ensures all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately to build repeat customer visits as well as initiating approved local store marketing.
- Communicates openly and honestly with subordinates, corporate office and all others regarding problems, plans and progress.
- Management salary plus achievable bonuses paid on a weekly basis. Potential earnings of 60K plus per year.
- Health insurance provision
- Stores open Monday thru Friday
- One week paid vacation after 6 months, 2 weeks after 1 year, 3 weeks after 5 years
- Must be willing to train in varied locations including out of state during the initial training period.
Sprayglo Auto Refinishing - 2 years ago