To assist and support the Manager of Trust Operations in effective planning, coordinating, directing and controlling of the Trust Operations Department.
- Four-year degree in business, accounting, economics, or finance or five to seven years of operational experience preferred, Trust Operations experience desired.
- Three to five years of management experience preferred.
- Professional demeanor in appearance, interpersonal relations, work ethic and attitude.
- Possess clear, concise, effective written and oral communication skills to effectively express thoughts, ideas and concepts to bank employees and bank customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support to the Manager of Trust Operations in the implementation of approved policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective, efficient operations within the department.
- Assisting the Manager of Trust Operations in supervising the department. Responsibilities include interviewing and training employees, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Provide support and direction to the Securities Processing area.
- Ability to complete various projects assigned by the Manager of Trust Operations.
- Complete Annual Court Accountings.
- Manage Signature Guarantees throughout the entire bank.
- Reconcile Customer Service Account.
- Manage Third Party Trust fees for client.
- Assist with filing Litigations.
- May from time to time be assigned other job duties or responsibilities without prior notice.
- Banking is a highly regulated industry and you will be expected to acquire and maintain a proficiency in the bank’s policies and procedures, and adhere to all laws, rules and regulations that are applicable to your conduct and the work you will be performing. You will also be expected to complete all assigned compliance training in a timely manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems in a variety of situations.
- Ability to understand and calculate percentages.
- Must be able to utilize web based software and be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Basic accounting skills preferred.
WesBanco Bank, Inc. - 10 months ago