Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,750 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the apartment community and assisting the Property Manager with routine operations of the property. The purpose of this position is to provide the additional capacity needed to manage the property effectively.
- General – Representing herself and the community in a professional manner.
- Administration – Operating the management office, Reporting, Processing Invoices, Work Orders, Processing applications and credit reports, Preparing Leases, Payroll, Collections.
- Performs special assignments as needed or as requested by the Property Manager.
- Executes such other responsibilities as determined by Property Manager.
Qualifications/Requirements: (use bullet points to identified qualifications/requirements)
(These are specific degrees, certifications or training, physical requirements, and skills that are needed to perform the job.)
- Excel and Word
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Excellent Customer Service