Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,750 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
We currently have a part-time position available that offers the potential to grow. A strong ethic is needed, along with excellent ability to communicate across all levels of management, ownership, and assist in all phases of the building operations, and apartment community.
This position requires prior experience in, but not limited to:
- Excellent customer service, and people skills
- Outstanding written, and oral communication skills
- Staff Supervision
- Strong Computer skills (Yardi Voyager a plus)
- Administration-Operating the management office, reporting, processing invoices, work orders, processing applications, and credit reports, prepare leases, payroll, collections.
Qualifications/Requirements: (use bullet points to identified qualifications/requirements)
- Excel, and Word
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent customer service
- Min. 2 years experience in residential management, or leasing
WinnResidential - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard