Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,750 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
We currently have an opening for an energetic, friendly, detail-oriented Assistant Property Manager. This is a full-time position that offers the potential to grow.
- Working side by side with the Property Manager and Leasing Agent, you will be responsible for assisting in all phases of building operations and the apartment community.
- - Minimum of 3 years experience in residential management or leasing management
- - Knowledgeable of TCAC related rules.
- - Must be able to take initiative and possess problem solving skills
- - Excellent customer service skills
- - Strong computer skills
- - Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- - Attention to detail
- - YARDI experience a plus!
WinnResidential - 17 months ago