Publishing Services, LLC is an affiliated company to a large number of individual publishers around the world, including locations in (but not limited to) Baltimore, Maryland, London, Paris, Buenos Aires, and Mumbai. These publishers are focused on developing products that help individuals throughout the world manage their own financial and health destinies.
We have a superior opportunity for an Assistant Manager in our Advantage Support Department.
- Resolve support tickets
- Communicates support issues to management.
- Communicates with affiliates on all efforts and provides resolutions to tickets and issues.
- Improves customer relations and further develops customer confidence.
- Escalates support tickets and open issues to the appropriate team member(s) to provide the swiftest of resolutions.
- Implement/Review of auditing processes
- Provide assistance and training to junior support reps
- Multi-tasks and manages work schedule efficiently.
- Able to change tasks as needed to meet business priorities
- Performs other related duties as assigned
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements
- Strong customer focus.
- One to three years of experience writing SQL queries with a sound understanding of database structures
- Experience with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access.
- Ability to effectively communicate (both verbally and written) with company affiliates throughout all levels of management.
- Familiarity with Support Ticketing Systems (HelpStar or any other industry packages).
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
For the ancient Greeks, the center of social activity was the Agora, a lively marketplace where people came not only to buy and sell goods,...