Editing and compiling flap copy, seasonal catalog copy, fact sheets, flap copy and ONIX descriptions. Work closely with editors to ensure the most effective copy for all titles.
• Manage and implement marketing plans for assigned titles
• Assist with social media initiatives for the Little, Brown imprint as well as for assigned titles
• Communicate plans with authors and agents, including running status meetings and author conference calls when needed.
• Manage reading group guide content and outreach, including author videos
• Coordinate library and academic marketing efforts.
• Stay abreast of industry trends, including social media and digital to ensure that innovative recommendations are presented to the Little, Brown imprint on a regular basis
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Candidates must have at least 3-5 years experience in digital marketing environment with a demonstrated ability to manage high-profile initiatives.
• Candidates must be superb writers with demonstrated ability to encapsulate complex ideas into powerful copy
• Self motivated, hands on, creative individual with exceptional presentation skills
• Attention to details in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Strong initiative and judgment. Results-oriented and ability to work well independently as well as in collaborative or team environments
• Basic knowledge of video editing, Photoshop and HTML huge pluses
• Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed.
• Proven ability to deliver timely, accurate work product and demonstrate good follow up and follow through
• Drives change and innovation by improving work product or process, and challenges established norms where appropriate
• Proven ability to build supportive and constructive relationships within and outside of the organization; takes the lead in inspiring others to work together for mutual benefit
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
• Operates ethically: admits mistakes, treats others with respect, trust, and dignity, demonstrates honest and ethical behavior, and follows through on commitments and agreements
Hachette Book Group - 10 months ago
Hachette Book Group goes by the book. The division of Hachette Livre is home to book publisher Little, Brown and hardcover, mass market,...