Assistant Marketing Manager-13001794
- Assist Marketing Managers in all aspects of large membership affinity club marketing programs.
- Responsible for all member communications, including newsletters, surveys and benefit mailers & e-mails, both print and online.
- Manage and maintain Club Member Websites, manage all updates, enhancements, refreshes and redesigns. Monitor and drive traffic to site and grow digital initiatives.
-Manage and maintain relationships with club partners and acquire new benefits and partners. Develop new partner platforms and marketing promotions. Monitor, analyze and grow benefit usage.
-Assist with marketing analysis, responsible for weekly response reporting, as well as monthly expense close, coding and tracking invoices.
- Research and keep track of competitive Club analysis.
-Support 3 clubs with customer acquisition efforts, including Direct Mail, E-Mail, Telemarketing, and space ads.
- Perform other job related duties included but not limited to: ad hoc projects and analysis, creating PowerPoint presentations, contracts.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum of 1-2 years marketing experience, 6 months - 1 year membership/loyalty marketing or consumer marketing experience.
- Multi-tasking and ability to juggle several tasks at once.
- Detail oriented, has to be able to work well with multiple personality types.
- Team player.
- Work under deadlines.
- Pro-active thinker, focus on details without losing sight of big picture.
- Direct Mail experience is a huge plus.
- Excel and MSWord proficiency required. PowerPoint and access database a plus.
Primary Location: United States
American Express - 17 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...